The Bologna Freight Village features a railway system that extends for 665,000 sq. m, an internal railway station and 3 train terminals. It is the cutting edge in support and facilitation of use of railway systems all over Europe and it is innovative in intermodal transportation as well, as it includes railway and road services.
It provides an all-encompassing transportation service (door to door, terminal to terminal and door to terminal) that seamlessly integrates road and railways. Thanks to this system, it attracts companies, carriers and transporters in synergistic cooperation, ensuring convenience, timeliness, speed and respect of timelines. Last but not least, it provides an improved environmental impact.
The Bologna Hub ensures:
- a painstaking and ever-developing European network
- a strategic positioning (4 Ten-T corridors, new Gottardo railway axis, Adriatic Sea line)
- added value services (goods tracking, weighting, repair of transport units, cargo transfers, connected warehouses)
- cutting edge infrastructures
- Direct management of two terminals.
In the context of the HIL agreement signed with Terminali Italia, Interporto Bologna is operationally responsible for all the activities within the related terminals, conducting, as an example:
- Management of hazardous goods (ADR)
- UTI inspection
- Entry of data in SAP
- Maintenance and repair of UTI
- Maintenance and repair of wagons
- Agency services (Train reservation, Train tracking and arrival verification, Administrative and Damage management Transmission of wagon documents, Train check-in/checkout)
The Interporto organisation and the rail operators operating within its scope promote rail transport through a series of domestic and international links, capitalising on Interporto’s advantageous position along some of Europe’s main goods transportation corridors.
In the context of the HIL agreement signed with Terminali Italia, Interporto Bologna handles wagon shunting operations across the entire inter-port area and connected networks.
-Connection and disconnection of locomotives
-Removal or installation of end carriage signals
-Removal of contiguous wagons
-Piloting of locomotive
-Specific deconstructions or constructions
-Translation between tracks
-Towing of locomotive and train
In the context of Interporto’s rail services, a workshop dedicated to the maintenance of rolling stock and locomotives with the capacity to perform overhauls, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and refurbishment of railway wagons.
There is also a mobile maintenance service dedicated to clients with stock immobilised on other sites.
As part of the specific terminal services, the following services can also be supplied at the client’s request:
- Loading and unloading goods for regular traffic
- Fork lifting
- Cleaning of UTIs
- Fixing and bindings
- Other general services
The HTO (Hub Transport Operator) service is a customised inter-modal transport services based on the client’s various requirements. Door-to-Door (from the originating warehouse to the destination warehouse) or Terminal-to-Terminal (from the originating rail terminal to the destination rail terminal) services are offered.
This is a system of logistic, railway and road infrastructures of excellent quality for a competitive transportation of goods to the advantage of companies.
3 weekly connections:
- Integrated logistics services from Bologna o Bari (and to Greece)
- Railway gateway solutions also for semitrailers (P400 starting from May 2018)
- A reliable, timeliness and sustainable service
- Availability of loading unit (containers 45’ High Cube Pallet Wide)
- Value added services: back-office, tracking & tracing of cargo
Info and reservations:
Breakdown intervention services and scheduled maintenance:
- Single point of contact for all problems related to the office, working space and persons
- Service available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Customised solutions available
- Single partner
- Delegation of activities and functions (in certain cases, coordination, supervision and control activities)
- Acquisition of specialist know-how and availability of advanced technologies
- Guarantee of service-provision standards
- Streamlining of human resources
- Increase of the availability of internal resources
- Guarantee of service continuity and lead times
- Greater flexibility
- Simplification of procedures and facilitated relations with Local Entities
- Clera and transparent prices
- Maintenance of asset value
Interporto Bologna offers cabling services in partnership with the sector’s major operators.
Tel.: 051 2913011
Integrated Management Service in which all building value maintenance operations are planned as part of an optimised tailor-made management and maintenance plan.
- Integrated building management including all building maintenance activities through improved efficiency of technology services (relamping, etc.) and those related to building registration issues.
- Cleaning and Environmental Hygiene: ordinary and specialised cleaning; sanitisation, disinfection and rat control; ordinary and special waste collection and disposal management; supply and distribution of hygiene equipment.
- Office Furniture and Equipment (office layout design, supply of furniture, equipment, air conditioners.
- Green Spaces: design and execution of the service according tothe specific requirements; intervention types and frequency planned with the client.
- Moving and Porterage: intervention planning, management and coordination.
- Information Technology and Systems: Software and hardware support, breakdown intervention within 1 hour.
- Repair of vehicle damage caused by hailstones.
- Surveillance: direct and remote.
- Broadband connectivity: optical fibre in partnership with the market’s leading providers.
- Proposal of dedicated catering packages.
Activity that involves continuous and planned verification procedures and the use of databases, necessary for maintaining or re-establishing building services. The preparatory phase involves the implementation of a survey performed progressively based on the distinction between essential and useful information.
Preventive maintenance involves the deployment of a scheduled maintenance plan according to the building’s various components:
- Heating/cooling technical systems
- Electrical systems
- Photovoltaic/solar heating systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Masonry work
- Joinery/doors/entrance doors/gates/motorised blinds
- Rat control
- Carpentry/stairwell/protection work
- Drains, gutters, sewers, electro-pumps
- Fire protection equipment
- Lift systems
- Green spaces
- Equipment safety
Technical assistance and repair:
- Fire protection system
- Structural work
Far from being limited to logistics, the new VALUE + HUB concept stems from the experience that the Bologna Freight Village has acquired in over 40 years of activity.
Currently, the logistics platform includes approximately 120 companies, with an estimated workforce of more than 4,000 employees. Much like a small city, it is continuously evolving not only in number but also in its infrastructures, with new aesthetics and most importantly new functionalities. Bologna Freight Village, as a facilitator and a supplier of added-value services, has studied an offer for all the people, companies and the activities in it. This solution aims at creating a direct and indirect value circle spanning the real estate offer, the logistics and the core activities as supplied by the resident companies.
The services that are available to the companies and their operators inside the hub are based on an offer that is being constantly tuned to proactively meet the requirements of both companies and the single worker.
Our competitive services are based on principles of reliability, efficiency and readiness. Resident companies can rely on these values and know they can count on a quality partner for their endeavors.
Interporto Bologna created a "Labour Exchange" to facilitate the meeting between demand and labour supply among the companies located inside the infrastructure.
All the established companies can indicate their needs of workforce to Interporto Bologna as facilitator, specifying the professionals required.
In this container called the "Labour Exchange", Interporto crosses Demand and Offer, putting in contact the parties that will continue independently the possible path of selection and collaboration.
4 powersupply stations serving 8 bays for refrigeration units and controlled-temperature heavy equipment in general, for an ecological, economic and quiet layover, guaranteeing a good night’s sleep, offering even safer driving for transporters.
The service is available 24/7.
For information on activation and use:
Tel. +31 085 2012781
Contatti - italiano: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interporto Bologna and Adecco signed a partnership agreement aimed at understanding the new needs of organizational processes and management and development of human capital for the Transport & Logistics sector, which is undergoing a profound transformation, providing concrete support to the companies established.
Adecco is the company of the Adecco Group that develops and enhances human capital and responds to the needs of flexibility and speed of companies with dedicated solutions and tailored services, able to address institutions, organizations, governments and companies with specific expertise.
Managing change and guiding it, is the only way to look to the future with confidence and face the challenges of the market.
With this collaboration, Interporto Bologna aims to provide the established companies with a valuable contribution, increasingly strategic, facilitating the possibility of relying on a partner such as Adecco, a leading company in services and HR solutions, for the implementation of services such as outsourcing logistical models, organizational consulting, recruitment and selection of personnel, temporary and permanent employment and training and orientation.
The utmost attention to the enhancement of human capital, together with a consulting approach, an increase in the efficiency of production processes and the guarantee of full regulatory compliance are the key elements that guide the synergy between Interporto Bologna and Adecco.
For further information, please contact the Adecco branch of Funo di Argelato:
Marica Foti – Branch Manager, email@example.com
Telefono: 051 6646887
Michele Frezza - Outsourcing Sales Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts of the Operational Directions of Adecco Emilia Romagna Marche:
Giovanni Mangione – Head Of Operations, email@example.com
Paola Caccetta – Candidate Manager Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dario Parizzi – Operations Developer, email@example.com
Antonio Piccioni – Operations Controller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interporto Bologna signed a memorandum of understanding with GI Group, an Italian multinational labour company, with the aim of creating an ecosystem of advanced services at the service of companies based in Interporto. Dedicated Workforce Management, Mass Recruiting and Outsourcing solutions are available. The agreement gave rise to a strong synergy between the two parties, with the aim of creating a usual basis for established companies. Initiatives are developed aiming at deepening the core themes in the world of logistics, such as the evolution of professional figures in the sector, digitisation aimed at making workforce management processes more efficient and identifying the best contractual and regulatory solutions, in order to guarantee flexibility, protection of employees and access to employment incentives.
Michele Savani - Division Manager Logistics, Gi Group email@example.com
Elisa Mistri - Senior Sales Account, Gi Group firstname.lastname@example.org
ENI Fuel station.
Discounted prices “iperself h24” on ENI fuels.
Special conditions for company fleets.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 9.00/12.00 a.m. – 2.00/6.00 p.m.
Self-service: Monday - Sunday 24/24h.
Tel. 051 6650433 – 051 2913037 – 051 2913038
All import and export customs operations and any possible checks and inspection of goods can be directly carried out at the Bologna Freight Village, thanks to the presence of an operational territorial section of the customs of Bologna.
The customs center includes:
- A customs office,
- A temporary storage warehouse,
- An external enclosed customs area for the inspection of goods subject to control.
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 8.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Tel. 051 6654211
Fax. 051 6650414
The freight village 2 access gates are equipped with technology INTERPASS, an automatic video surveillance and authorised access, which monitors incoming and outgoing vehicles.
The system also allows companies to control and authorize the entering and exiting of their vehicles.
INTERPASS was developed based on the existing TELEPASS technology on motorways.
Contact person: Giampiero Mengoli
Tel. 051 6650440 - 338 7407053
Car, truck, caravan and silos wash service with operator.
Self-service high-pressure wash.
Monday – Friday 8.00/12.30 a.m. – 1.30/6.00 p.m.
Saturday 8.00 – 12.00
Tel. 051 6653654
Fax. 051 6650693
Newsletter: weekly service with national and international news on transport and logistics and a section dedicated to the main news items for Interporto Bologna;
Variable-message signs: signs located at different points on the Interporto site used for real-time information and the promotion of services;
Messaging services: service with which Interporto Bologna can communicate via email with all member companies to inform them of Interporto news;
Free company promotion service: free dedicated service for the promotion of Interporto Bologna member companies through the newsletter.
Bologna is characterized by a social context of coexistence, integration and enhancement of plurality.
In this perspective and in order to further promote this situation, Confindustria Emilia Area Centro, the companies of Bologna, Ferrara and Modena in collaboration with Interporto Bologna, decided to provide an expert in this field with specific competence in the integration processes of foreign workers.
This expert is available to companies located inside the infrastructure and to the ones associated with Confindustria Emilia Area Centro and operating in the municipalities of Bentivoglio, Granarolo, Minerbio, Baricella, Altedo, S. Pietro in Casale, S. Giorgio di Piano, Argelato and Castel Maggiore.
Mr Pio Michele Trippa : tel.: 051 6317218; cell 320 3570313;
Tel. 051 2913002 / 051 2913040
High precision and accuracy in the fabrication of canopies and tarpaulins for trucks, trailers and semitrailers.
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 8.00/12.00 a.m. 1.30/5.30 p.m.
A Sail Post office, of the Ovni Post Group, offers its services directly at the freight village to Companies and to people.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 10.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.
Access gate for emergency vehicles