The results of the 2013 Survey of the Contract Logistics Observatory will be presented during a conference to be held in Milan on 7th November. The survey, now in its 3rd edition, is promoted by the School of Management "Politecnico di Milano", together with Assologistica.
The survey's main objectives:
1. Analyze the evolution and main trends in the Contract logistics market;
2. Provide specific insights on the "Top players";
3. Describe the most recent evolutions in the market, with a specific focus on some advanced logistics services (eCommerce and Factory Logistics) and on the automotive sector;
4. Investigate the current trends in Green logistics;
5. Provide some inputs on the future trends in the sector within the European Union framework.
A number of key players were involved in the survey, representing both the manufacturing industry and the logistics service providers and infrastructures, including Interporto Bologna.
Free admission, with online registration required:
Thursday 7 Novembre h.9.30
Aula Carlo de Carli - Politecnico di Milano (Campus Bovisa)
Via Durando, 10 - 20158 - Milano