Breakdown intervention services and scheduled maintenance:
- Single point of contact for all problems related to the office, working space and persons
- Service available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Customised solutions available
- Single partner
- Delegation of activities and functions (in certain cases, coordination, supervision and control activities)
- Acquisition of specialist know-how and availability of advanced technologies
- Guarantee of service-provision standards
- Streamlining of human resources
- Increase of the availability of internal resources
- Guarantee of service continuity and lead times
- Greater flexibility
- Simplification of procedures and facilitated relations with Local Entities
- Clera and transparent prices
- Maintenance of asset value
Interporto Bologna offers cabling services in partnership with the sector’s major operators.
Tel.: 051 2913011
Integrated Management Service in which all building value maintenance operations are planned as part of an optimised tailor-made management and maintenance plan.
- Integrated building management including all building maintenance activities through improved efficiency of technology services (relamping, etc.) and those related to building registration issues.
- Cleaning and Environmental Hygiene: ordinary and specialised cleaning; sanitisation, disinfection and rat control; ordinary and special waste collection and disposal management; supply and distribution of hygiene equipment.
- Office Furniture and Equipment (office layout design, supply of furniture, equipment, air conditioners.
- Green Spaces: design and execution of the service according tothe specific requirements; intervention types and frequency planned with the client.
- Moving and Porterage: intervention planning, management and coordination.
- Information Technology and Systems: Software and hardware support, breakdown intervention within 1 hour.
- Repair of vehicle damage caused by hailstones.
- Surveillance: direct and remote.
- Broadband connectivity: optical fibre in partnership with the market’s leading providers.
- Proposal of dedicated catering packages.
Activity that involves continuous and planned verification procedures and the use of databases, necessary for maintaining or re-establishing building services. The preparatory phase involves the implementation of a survey performed progressively based on the distinction between essential and useful information.
Preventive maintenance involves the deployment of a scheduled maintenance plan according to the building’s various components:
- Heating/cooling technical systems
- Electrical systems
- Photovoltaic/solar heating systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Masonry work
- Joinery/doors/entrance doors/gates/motorised blinds
- Rat control
- Carpentry/stairwell/protection work
- Drains, gutters, sewers, electro-pumps
- Fire protection equipment
- Lift systems
- Green spaces
- Equipment safety
Technical assistance and repair:
- Fire protection system
- Structural work